11AM PT, 2PM ET
The Center for Digital Government’s Digital Cities Survey provides the opportunity for city information technology organizations to highlight the great work being done, benchmark with their peers and identify future trends. This year’s survey will reflect current challenges and the changing technology landscape as everyone tries to return to some sense of normal.
On this webcast, CDG Vice President, Phil Bertolini and Surveys and Awards Director Janet Grenslitt will walk you through this year’s survey – the overall structure, what’s new and approaches you can use to fill it out. Sabra Schneider, the CIO of Bellevue, WA will also join us on the webinar to talk about how she uses the survey and tips for success. The webinar will also cover:
• The objectives and intent of the survey
• How to navigate the survey tool
• Next steps and timing for survey submissions
• Any questions the audience has and how to use the FAQs
• Announcing regular touchpoints with CDG staff throughout the survey
We encourage you to invite anyone in the city who will be involved in the survey to attend. We look forward to a successful 2021 Digital Cities Survey!