10AM PT, 1PM ET
There’s no question: Digital services are here to stay. And government agencies are redefining the way they use technology to meet the evolving needs of their constituents. Residents want a modern, digital customer experience that serves the entire community. It has to be easy, efficient, and accessible 24/7. And — as a rule — it must be safe and secure.
Government Technology is hosting a special summit of CIOs, CTOs, and other state and local IT leaders. We’re gathering these technology decision-makers to share their thoughts, discuss common challenges, and provide insights about redefining the government experience for the future.
Join us October 20, at 10 am PT/1 pm ET for this virtual event. This free, 90-minute session will include a panel discussion with several top IT thought-leaders in the public sector, as well as an interactive roundtable conversation with you - the audience.
This summit will cover important topics such as:
- Virtualizing services: What works, what doesn’t, and what’s next
- Envisioning digital equity: Connectivity, accessibility, and
- Optimizing your high-performance team: How to manage culture change
- Improving customer service to increase trust in government
- Turning reactionary technology implementations into long-term resilient investments
Please join us for this interactive event, to exchange ideas and best practices with your peers across state and local government.