11AM PT, 2PM ET
2020 was a year of change in state and local government. Agency leaders pivoted their teams to remote work and virtualized operations, and met – and exceeded – citizens’ heightened need for services. Looking ahead to 2021, government leaders are now grappling with how to maintain this new normal in an environment of reduced revenues and resources.
In short, governments need to find creative ways to work smarter and more efficiently and truly do their best with less.
We understand your passion, drive and need to succeed today and in the future, which is why Government Technology and Dude Solutions are joining together to share efficiency tips and tools that can make a difference in your staff productivity, levels of service to the community, and health and safety.
Register for this webcast on Nov. 18 at 11am PST/2pm EST to learn ways to kickstart your efficiency improvement plan, including how to:
· Increase maintenance productivity and extend asset life
· Streamline community development processes and improve citizen engagement
· Reduce utility cost with more effective energy management
· Take advantage of CARES Act dollars now to ease immediate budget concerns
· Create a strategic capital plan for 5, 10 or 20+ years for all public infrastructure