11AM PT, 2PM ET
Over the past decade, methods for planning and launching smart city initiatives have been refined. At the same time, technological advances are expanding what’s possible and improving cost effectiveness. This webcast will offer best practices and real-world examples for creating smart cities that are sustainable, equitable and responsive to citizens’ needs.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- What does effective smart city planning look like and who should be involved?
- How are innovative city leaders funding smart-city initiatives?
- How do you make right technology decisions to support smart cities as the concept matures?
- What do city leaders need to know about security in the age of IoT?
- What smart-city mistakes should you avoid?