11AM PT, 2PM ET
Throughout the country, aging infrastructure is impacting economic development, health and safety, and overall quality of life for the public. From roads and bridges to water and sewer systems, governments are in need of a data-driven, modern approach to manage these critical assets more than ever.
On Aug. 20 at 11am PT/2pm ET, we are diving into the world of strategic asset management (SAM) and how it can be a game-changer for government agencies in this time of uncertainty and change. This future-focused approach incorporates life cycle modeling that balances budgets, communities’ service needs and asset condition – ultimately delivering more sustainable facilities and infrastructure.
Join the conversation for answers to questions like:
· How do I manage the life of my entire asset portfolio over the long term?
· How do I deliver the service my community needs from these assets?
· How can I do both of those things, yet still balance tight budgets?
· What will future asset health and service levels be under different funding scenarios?
· How can I get started with the data I have today?
Register now to learn how SAM delivers solid, integrated long-term capital works and financial plans that powerfully demonstrate to you and your stakeholders the consequences of today’s decisions on tomorrow’s infrastructure and facilities.