11AM PT, 2PM ET
Targeted, enterprise-wide ransomware attacks escalated in 2019, and government organizations were a prime target. As cybercriminals employ increasingly sophisticated attack techniques and intensify their focus on organizations with low tolerances for failure, state and local government organizations must double down on security efforts.
Join us April 30 at 11:00 a.m. PT/2:00 p.m. ET for a special Lunch and Learn webinar in which our experts examine some of the critical results of Crowdstrike’s 2020 Global Threat Report; analyze what they mean for state and local government leaders; and demonstrate how threat intelligence and proactive hunting can provide a deeper understanding of the motives, objectives and activities of these actors.
- How malware-free attacks such as ransomware against government organizations are growing and changing
- Updates to the 2019 adversary breakout time and the importance of speed
- Strategies to empower swift, proactive countermeasures to better defend valuable data now and in the future
- Global attack technique trends
- How a threat intelligence program and the “1-10-60 rule” can effectively combat sophisticated cyberthreats