10AM PT, 1PM ET
State Medicaid programs face an array of logistical challenges and large transactional volumes. As millions of Americans suffered job losses and declining incomes during the pandemic, more people turned to the government for help in covering their healthcare needs. According to preliminary data from one recent Kaiser Family Foundation survey, national Medicaid and CHIP enrollment grew by 8.6 percent from February 2020 to September 2020. And nearly half the states surveyed said they expect Medicaid expenditures will be even higher in fiscal year 2022 than in FY2021.
These challenges result in fewer claims paid correctly and on time; longer processing times and obstacles related to electronic claims submissions. The right tech tools help states overcome Medicaid program operational challenges by reducing costs and improving outcomes for all stakeholders.
On June 16 at 10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET, Government Technology is partnering with Conduent for a webinar on how a better solution can enable states to:
• Increase accuracy for Medicaid claims processing
• Improve speed and efficiency for responding to new benefits claims
• Seamlessly scale up as volume of claims increases
• Future-proof your Medicaid processes to respond to changes in federal and state regulatory policy
• Transition quickly to adapt to a changing environment without disruptions in service