11AM PT, 2PM ET
Colleges and universities have developed complex identity and access management environments over the decades using a combination of open source and commercially available solutions. Today, campuses need to apply those solutions to a growing number of SaaS and hybrid applications. At the same time, the current pandemic is forcing them to quickly roll out remote services to students, staff, faculty and others in the campus community.
Join our experts April 29 at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET to hear how cloud-based enterprise identity and access management technology can improve and simplify security across this complex landscape and help your institution react faster to urgent new requirements.
You’ll learn how to:
• Become less dependent on on-premises infrastructure and take advantage of cloud efficiencies
• Easily connect with trusted identity federations without having to manage complex IT environments
• Better manage identity and access management controls, create smoother onboarding processes and prepare for changing campus populations
• Use adaptive multi-factor authentication controls to protect on-prem systems, Windows and Linux servers.
• Ensure SaaS and Open Source Identity solutions work together effectively and efficiently
• Understand additional approaches to passwordless authentication, trusted devices and other security strategies