10AM PT, 1PM ET
In the new hybrid work environment, your teams need to be able to create and collaborate no matter where they are. Whether your employees are in-office, at home, or joining from anywhere else, your organization depends on their ability to work together thoughtfully, efficiently, and seamlessly.
One important way to supercharge collaboration is integrating your organization’s Microsoft suite with the power of Adobe solutions. Discover how Adobe Sign and other productivity solutions integrate natively into Microsoft tools that you already have, including e-signatures, app creation, security and tracking, and much more!
Join us June 11th at 10am PT for a virtual event on how integrating your existing Microsoft with Adobe solutions can take your teams’ collaboration to the next level. This special webinar will include:
- Success stories from your state and local government peers about how they used Microsoft + Adobe to optimize workflows and transform processes
- How your dispersed teams can create, edit, sign and collaborate on secure PDFs from within Microsoft 365 apps
- Adding security and tracking to your documents in Teams with Adobe Sign
- Improving the constituent and employee experience with an intuitive and accessible digital tools from any device
- Discovering Live Sign – adding e-signatures to your face-to-face meeting in Teams